Monday, November 23, 2009

Example Dental Nursing Cover Letter Need Some Career Advice For A Friend?

Need some career advice for a friend? - example dental nursing cover letter

From a friend .. What do you think?

I am struggling so hard to try to understand what I do () within the meaning of the race. There are a number of things that interest me, and I consider myself second and advise turning in circles.

Here are just some examples .....

Nursing
Cosmetics
Respitory Therapy
Primary
Web Design
Dental Assisting
Medical Coder / Pool


OMG! Why can not decide on one and commit to it?

If I decide, "Well, I'll take the lessons from this" So we thought, so it will not work ... cuz you can not raise at home with my children.

I want some behind my name .... but I want to be home with my children at once!

I'm really lost, I do not see what I get a diploma / certificate can and do in the situation, from home.

Sound silly? I mean, you must have realized this now, not I?

Any advice would be really grateful sugesstATED.

No comments:

Post a Comment