Friday, November 6, 2009

Quotes About Toddlers I'm Really Worried About My Nephew-in-law... Advice?

I'm really worried about my nephew-in-law... advice? - quotes about toddlers

I really do not know what to do. I have a daughter 19 months and my sister-in-Law son a few months old. We're both 21st

Today, she and her roommate invited us to dinner, and apparently said something that bothered me.

I am very, very concerned as parents their child. I would say that the boundary of abuse. In a sense, I think he will be verbally abusive. Yesterday was the son of the 2nd Anniversary of her roommate and had 5 children there. His behavior was worse (slaps), pushing, and yet it is also that you climb. I do not think it was an accident.

It always reduces the time has come, and blow. Firstly, sometimes beating her hands, then he cries and is in the corner. Today it is firmly held in the corner by her face to him and said things like "You're a child in school, nobody wants you because you are an animal, it would say:" What isHit! Be nice! Basta! "

There is too much load, which are super hard for someone so young. He retains his love, so I know that he is behaving badly to get attention. His only path to success. I had a crisis of fisheries has not wheezing as the son of his classmates, so when I had finished eating, and she was like "Goodbye, we play to have fun with your Hissy fit.

Today, she was excited that I do yesterday to the agreement. Your child is part time with his father, what he said yesterday that their behavior can not come with a stable environment. Today, he said: "I swear that wants to be punished," I said, maybe not so much punishment, but take care because it to another all the time, you probably do not need to send a lot of attention. It was not very well written, and that all the conversation we had, but still it was the most important point.

To say what is annoying him the floor. He said that in mostOving, carefully possbly me smooth as possible. She said nothing, but he called his brother (my friend). Now I know she is super stubborn and will never be able to say something if I do treat it like your child, I worry. I know there is a problem and is super easy to get to their bad side.

I know he was excited, because it is known, and I think in a way that might be jealous. Do not hit or scream my daughter or her down time, and it's wonderful. It is not true, or catching, and most often heard when I told him to give something back or put a little distance. She explained that she cares about her pleasure, because it is both. I know my daughter is very strong and everyone has always told me how beautiful and intelligent she is. Shes given its position in two terrible shes so obvious a few times lol.

Anyway, to be honest, I hate their parents, and I am very concerned about her son. If everything stays as it comes, will eventuallyabusive and have very low self-esteem. Everything he does is contrary to everything I have all the books and parenting classes, I have not read, speak against my morals. What is so hard for me to sit and see how to do that.

I do not think that there is anything I can do. A whole family is very stubborn, especially his father.

That is all I can do, just do not bother to show not only love what I do?

1 comment:

Britty F said...

Love is always a good way to do it with my niece (she is 3), because his mother was a baby. Special days, but it (to the zoo or the park and lunch) seems to support the conduct of their mother. I do not say anything to complicate his mother to prevent problems for my brother and her boyfriend. When is it too much if the notes or it tells you that her mother does or says something offensive, then pass a law. Otherwise, perhaps try what kind of response his nephew, though in different ways to punish and to the best results can be achieved with TLC, and try not to be presented to show how the boot camp.

Post a Comment