Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pokemon Silver Hair Salon What To Do In Pokemon Silver?

What to do in pokemon silver? - pokemon silver hair salon

I hear the toilet and the hairs on the Pokémon Eevee, which will be determined. I found the place for a haircut at the rod of gold, but can not find where to find a place for care. Where is it?
In addition, I completed the game and I play the game after the credits roll after elite four times against a Pokemon at a time, but I can not understand what to do after saving the power of Kanto. What should I do? Thank you in advance (lol I play on the Game Boy Advance) for any help!

1 comment:

tempest (SGP President) said...

a friend, go to Pallet Town and talk to the sister (blue) by Gary. I do not remember if it must be a definite asset.


and after saving the attachment, you can now with the magnetic train (if you have a ticket of course).

Post a Comment