Thursday, November 19, 2009

What Does Cervical Mucous Look Like Right Before Period Pregnant Or Just Paranoid?

Pregnant or just paranoid? - what does cervical mucous look like right before period

I had sex only once in the last month and my friend, "even ejaculate in me. He did not ejaculate and not even at all. I know that the pull" method is not very effective, but everything I've read there are little, there is no sperm in the pre-*** and those who are generally poor. I'm still a little worried because I had begun the cycle track last month, I have my time to 24 ways to cope with everything I saw online, I my period yesterday (when I use a 28-day cycle I'm not 100% sure that you do not follow the problem).

I also have very watery cervical mucus, but I thought it would be generally dry before your time? I've never really taken note of, but now, type M, and anxiety. This would be the end of the world when I was pregnant, but certainly not the best time. Should I test or wait a few days to see if I am in case you do not have a cycle of 28 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment