Friday, November 20, 2009

Index Of / Shorty Jpg What Does My Rap Rate It From One To Ten?

What does my rap rate it from one to ten? - index of / shorty jpg

Control http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? ...

17, Gettin Money, however, began at an early age
Grandpa helped me in this way
i tryed to take his place if he goes back in 06
But I was young and could not make an appointment --
shorty when lame so far
If I do Lacoste polo and hoes to me weak
told me not to leave her on the street
and realize one day that I paid on the
I have the advice and get 6 grams in the bank
He also bought a truck and 22 in the context of
Security guys tried to rob me, and almost
the heat I could not complain of my hand under
good place, I now have an action can not wait
I hear we will not escape
and make a joke, make sure that I can not find it or ill
If I pull the drowning of the Glock and a hole in
Fools, I could go to jail, but i dont care because of the poor
because I am a drug for this channel

No comments:

Post a Comment