Sunday, January 3, 2010

Famotidine Medication I Am 36ys Male Having Reflux Disease. My Drug Is Famotidine 40mg Daily Is It Safe To Use It For Prolonged Time

I am 36ys male having reflux disease. My drug is famotidine 40mg daily is it safe to use it for prolonged time - famotidine medication

My question is safely in the famotidine years will continue because I did not do the operation. I can not allow the product to appear as a variety of symptoms such as pain or a burning sensation in the chest, on the basis of where I spent the whole day, and remain, which is safer famotidine ppi or requiring prolonged treatment. Thank you for your help

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really need to discuss with your doctor / GP about it, not everyone is equal, and what be right for one person may not be true for another - depending on a number of other factors .... Your doctor can.
Hope this helps

Post a Comment