Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Planning A Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Planning A Pregnancy, Would Like A Girl, But How?

Planning a pregnancy, would like a girl, but how? - planning a pregnancy more condition_symptoms

My husband and I finally want our second pregnancy. We have an 8 years. My husband says he just wants to have another child. The thing is that your family is tall an account, I would like a girl. Of course, if I'm with another man I love so much. But I fear that if I was a child, want to try again for a girl, and I know that my husband did not want to keep trying. Does anyone have any tips or any other safe way to improve my chances for a girl?

1 comment:

sillygoo... said...

Ask your gynecologist about the causes of the transition of girls to boys during development. Every baby starts to like a girl from the beginning, then there is an additional hormone, which occurs during development to what would be the vagina, ovaries in a penis / testicle ...

There are many myths about the different test urban posistions can, there's probably a book on Barnes and Noble or your local library.

But in truth, I think you can try what sex the child will control ... but still, ask your gynecologist ... I think that probably the best option.

Post a Comment