Saturday, January 16, 2010

Panasonic Electric Razors WILL It Hurt If I Shave My Legs With An Electric Razor?????????? PLZ Help!?

WILL it hurt if i shave my legs with an electric razor?????????? PLZ help!? - panasonic electric razors

I know this may seem a little silly, but Iv'e never use an electric razor to shave and fear, I will receive, on average, or something ..... buzzin sound all that frightens me ... But I usually use Schick razors, intuition, but it makes my skin and Razor Burn .. so .. Someone I recommended an electric razor, the skin from razor ..
So, what bouught Panasonic electric shaver from the finish and now I'm afraid to use it .....

2 comments:

pussyinb... said...

It should not hurt. The worst that can happen is if you use light nicks in the wrong angle. However, fewer injuries as a real razor. Just be sure to keep flat on the skin.

I suggest that you never use hair removal cream instead of how they make your legs smooth for longer and thinner hair.

stephani... said...

Harmful could be, depending on the length of hair to shave, if you. if the hair is too long to complete, it really hurts. Or, if the hair is too short to hold dosent cut the hair and it goes right over them. In my experience, draws an electric razor. It has never been shorter, which means you need to shave more often. When Razor Burn bad for your razor to try to shave less often. I shave my legs only once a week, and I know not burn stung. And then the knife already Inbetween the slower your hair growth and softer. The reason you get Razor Burn on your skin is irritated. So wait a bit before shaving again.
I hope that helped

Post a Comment