Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Send Interested Signals To Gay Men Question For Honest, Gay Men?

Question for honest, gay men? - how to send interested signals to gay men

For all "out" gay men - can you please throw some light on the type of date or women who were not attracted to (perhaps) in a sexual way, but at least emotionally, to be tried during, before or out? I say this because my ex comes out, we separated a few years ago and remained friends, but I feel stupid and ugly. He said he knew "always", but I do not reject it completely, because we were very close emotionally. But I remember running after him, and sending signals, in short, for the actors. It was also very shy and reserved at the time when he made a serious heterosexual relationship. I'm happy for him, but I feel like a fool (as if) it just me and compassionate "act" the whole time and I also question my attractiveness. I apologize if this question sounds stupid, but I can not doubt my self-confidence, femininity and have the ability to have normal relations with men. Thank you in advance for your help, really appreciate it.

6 comments:

Dr. Kat said...

I am a gay man, but I do not think you should be offended by this. He loved you a certain level. He loved it enough to get them into his life if he is not even sure who he was. As a friend and keep him in your life. I'm sure you're a funny girl beautiful smart, talented, and I wanted to be with you. You're not an idiot. I say forget all this nonsense and move on!

serenity said...

I am a gay man, but I think he is bi or gay, and not simply accept.

KrisKars... said...

I went through something similar. In high school I went with the girls, not much. Above all, one was a friend from the beginning. At this age, I was not going to close all the doors, if it find their way around me. It was a good friend who was really the break too. I was a rookie or second year at the time, and she was 2 years. My last year I had "found myself" and began to leave their friends. When I told him, simply because I felt that I refuse to B / C is very religious. She asked whether it was just a cover or if we really meant something to me. In my case, there was a recovery, I was really exploring my options. The company said it had no reason to gay, so I thought I could relieve these feelings, if I make every effort to make heterosexual. Whatever your situation is not responsible for you. It really is not you ashamed of yourself. His being gay as something to do with it, not feminine enough, or that he "keep it straight."Many gay men, before leaving, they feel they should at least try a direct connection. More often than not fail. Just b / c believe the real question, do not go there. The good thing is that we still have a friend in him. I know I can not speak for him, but it is very annoying, I ask. I'm sure it will be easy, but every self-questioning. Good luck:)

jonjon41... said...

I had difficulties to reach an agreement with his own sexuality, and, unfortunately, covers some of the consequences. I'm sure he felt bad about this at the time and probably more. Something actually happens all the time. It has nothing to do with you, believe me. It's just a lesson on how to do force people, they are something that she can not really lead chaos in people's lives.

I am the girl from SA, if no one knew that I am gay. I've always felt that taking advantage of them, probably because I really do not want to be with them - was something I felt I had to do socially. No mention one thing from them, and none of them probably had no idea (except one, "in", but that's another story). So, I think probably a lot of gay guys from the girls do not know ... lol. At least you've managed to remain friends and he trusts you enough to be honest now, and if I can understand how difficult was it for you hope that you understand andd, do not reflect this in a bad light on you.

rhonda said...

Why do you let that affect you with other people. "Can not prevent what happened, and he can not. Let go and learn to love again.

rhonda said...

Why do you let that affect you with other people. "Can not prevent what happened, and he can not. Let go and learn to love again.

Post a Comment