Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Unemployment Insurance Fund South Africa Can A 10-99 Employee Collect Unemployment Insurance?

Can a 10-99 employee collect unemployment insurance? - unemployment insurance fund south africa

Following the acquisition of licenses for the company told me that I need to be able to receive unemployment benefits. Knowing that in the category of all labor councils was the definition of an employee, I have always paid as subcontractors. I wish I would have known that if I accepted the job, otherwise I would have seen elsewhere.

He still has not paid a penny for the trust fund for me when I work it is not illegal?

He also said that it was because of "complaints" When I received a raise and a promotion sacked two weeks ago.

3 comments:

mbrcatz said...

No, because they pay unemployment taxes on their behalf.

You can say complaints to the Board of the work, but were dismissed for just cause - and therefore not eligible anyway.

Pax said...

What were the circumstances of his ever leaving the company. They were an employee in 1099, a supplier of the company and not paying into the unemployment insurance.

knowital... said...

Before and you should complain and leave the Department of Labor decides. You also have the right to appeal if the rule against you. I think do not ask for a pension of 1099, comes into question, but the new changes that have changed.

Post a Comment