Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 Week Old Crying And Cough My 7 Month Old & Teething Help!?

My 7 month old & teething help!? - 7 week old crying and cough

My 7 months to 4 teeth, which are locked, all the way from his gums. It is now his two main centers. The fact that the skin broke a week ago, but now they really are, if you know what I mean. My son has slept all day sleeping, last night for 3 1 / 2 hours woke up at midnight. I slept for 4-6 hours. Today, he screamed and cried all day. He cried and cried again, and Dad take control.
The problem: My son has eaten nothing all day. I have this morning, Orajel, teething tablets, baby wipes, a cup, which gave him even a fever that night all the suppositories help with pain and fever, quickly hoping it would help to eat. It is too easy to scream and cry, he did not eat or sleep. It is too hungry and tired. We tested a number Pedialyte recommendation of the pharmacist. All we could get was 2 1 / 2 ounces of liquid Pedialyte that all this evening and it took the whole day is about. She cries so much, sweat and tears, I am afraid that:# 039; s will drain.


What have you done to help your child's teeth, to eat? He did not have these problems with one of your other teeth. It also has a runny nose and coughing so terribly sorry. I feel so bad.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Take the child to the doctor for an examination. You can dehydrate very quickly. It may be a bad tooth, or you may be sick too. better to be cautious and check. If you do not go against the doctors, to hospital for medical examination.

They do a great job, I hope you soon and that both relax a little.

Good luck.

Shaes Mommy said...

oh yeah the tent! These are the worst. I took my daughter Tylenol. All four hours. That's what my pediatrician recommended and the only thing that works. You give half the dose, what is said on the bottle. She even slept 6 to 8 hours after taking before bedtime. Good luck!

rxing said...

I gave him Motrin every 6 hours and keep ontop of them. Their top 2 by what I have a little rubbed Orajel on the night come, that's when it seems that most disturbing. They also give a cold washcloth to chew on.

But when he begins to have a runny nose and cough, cold, I use Motrin. He is 12 months and about £ 30 when the doctor said, 7.5ml, what's good for him, talk to your doctor for specific amounts for your baby.

That calmed down as soon as possible. Also make sure you a lot of chew toys.
Be sure to keep ontop of it. In 2 weeks it is good

rxing said...

I gave him Motrin every 6 hours and keep ontop of them. Their top 2 by what I have a little rubbed Orajel on the night come, that's when it seems that most disturbing. They also give a cold washcloth to chew on.

But when he begins to have a runny nose and cough, cold, I use Motrin. He is 12 months and about £ 30 when the doctor said, 7.5ml, what's good for him, talk to your doctor for specific amounts for your baby.

That calmed down as soon as possible. Also make sure you a lot of chew toys.
Be sure to keep ontop of it. In 2 weeks it is good

Boredout... said...

It is those who have worked with my son:
Chamomile tea in a bottle. Ask your doctor.
Frozen fruit in a mesh feeder. Cucumber was the favorite of my son. This is probably the first attempt, if I were you. At least get some nutrients in there. It can relieve the pain long enough to eat a little too real.
Tyleonl / Motrin. Follow the instructions.

Good luck and stay strong.

Post a Comment