Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Watch The Bait Bus Why Is My Friend So Hot N Cold If He Likes Me? Does He Like Me?

Why is my friend so hot n cold if he likes me? Does he like me? - watch the bait bus

Does my friend like me, the cause of justification is hes so hot n cold feelings. The little things that I think he's doing. I know last year and asked HES BF IA bout 3 times and if I do have children, usually makes them ask questions. I am the only girl hes asked the food and the only time I asked him to basketball practice was just me and him. It was show and saw me strangely. When it comes to my department at work staring at me. One week was very touching, and because I did not take the bait cold on me. Even if I say a bus to hell with other people, but it remains for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment