Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Stream M Jak Milosc I M Basically A Microbiology Graduate And Want To Do Mba Through Distance Mode, Which Will Be The Best Stream?

I m basically a microbiology graduate and want to do mba through distance mode, which will be the best stream? - stream m jak milosc

Basically I am a microbiology graduate and want to MBA through distance learning that the best movie for me, because I lack of personnel or an MBA in Operations Management is to be done, but my friends advised me who to go with financial or management retail. .. hear better match my profile and I'll find a job, as selected by the current?

2 comments:

fantasy _fairy said...

Join a university, but Plz join ICFAI. His worst university to study. Is all the money, courses for admission. Then, or educational programs or facilities. I am a victim ... Sorry ... now. If you want me to believe u plz check out this site ... http://www.answers.com/topic/icfai

abby9734 said...

You can do MBA in HR, is a really good flow. But since they microbiology background, and it is really difficult for you to understand financial matters. I am doing MBA ICFAI. It is really good and they are providing 100
Placement% also. More information
Abdur Rahman Khan
Head of Student Services
Mobile: 09986860669
E-mail: abdur.icfai @ gmail.com
ICFAI Bangalore
# 19 / 3, Srinivasa Industrial Estate,
Konana Kunte Cross, Near Subway
Kanakapura Road, Bangalore-560062

Post a Comment